Friday, November 02, 2007

Hiya ppl, it has been quite sometime since I last update this blog.

Basically, everything is still the same. Nth much exciting happening ard me. hahha.

I'll be leaving for Japan in a few hrs time... yippe!! so happi!!!

I'm joinin 2 other frenz and a while group of 25 other ppl on this journey. I have been looking forward to it since a few mths ago. hahaha

I've onli had less than 5 hrs of sleep for the past 36 hrs. Why? Coz I've been up watching some taiwanese idol drama. Cool man! My colleague lend me her cds for 'Why Why Love'. So nice! so touching... i spent the whole nite crying. hahaha. The other one I watched is 'Devil beside you'. Both dramas have the same lead actor and actress. Mike He and Rainie Yang.. They simply look so compatible. Mike He is so handsome!! hahhaa...

Below is another of Mike He's trailer to one of his newer drama 'Marry me!. Handsome huh? and sexy... lolz.

1 comment:

Sandyissasa said...

Nihon e ikimasuka? Have fun! Hey... Mike is MINE!