Saturday, September 08, 2007

hiya! Haven't blog for quite some time already.

Well, life is more or less the same as before. Working my ass off in the office.. haiz

Went out with few of my colleagues last nite. We had dinner at Killiney Coffe Shop near my office and then followed by a chill out session at a pub nxt to the coffee shop.

I had fun in the pub.. making new frens (they're my colleague's bf and fren) and playing card games and dice with them. hhaha..so fun. But i had too much of booze and was already feeling it in my blood. Getting drunk and tipsy is not something i like to be seen it. So before i knock out unconscious i was seen dunking 5 -6 cups of water down my stomach. hehehe.. and the end result was visits to the toilet nearly 4 times in less than an hr.

Shared a cab with 3 other colleagues as the other guy had already knock out unconscious and left earlier than us. I forgot to pay the toilet a visit and therefore spent the nxt 20 mins trying to keep my bladder from bursting.


Came home in the wee hrs and after a shower went straight to bed. Feeling so tired, haiz, been so stressed at work. Always having told last min that some cases are urgent.. idiotic ppl who promised their clients, without using their mind. damnit. Nearly broke down in office. sianz... haiz.

But this wk had been fun except for those irritating ppl. Went Sentosa on Wed for our offsite 'Strategic Meeting'. Hahaha... I felt that it was more of a fun course than a meeting. We had our meeting at one of the bigger rooms at Amara Sanctuary Resort. The food was great.. and the 'host' was quite impressed at how Singaporeans are being able to wolfed down so many meals a day. Know why? Because we were provided a good spread consisting: buffet breakfast - buffet break - buffet lunch - buffet tea break. All these in 9hrs... hahaha. i felt so bloated during the breakfast and couldn't eat until lunch... then when i saw my colleagues eating during the tea time, i felt like vomiting, even though those pastries really looked so yummy.

i missed schooling days.. at least i'm always happy spending time with my frenz, without idiotic ppl telling me what to do and arguing when you explain things to them. The last thing i need is for ppl who are unappreciative of us and also doubting what i say. I really don't understand, if my words really weigh so little, then why in the 1st place they want to ask me? Probably they think that my number is a hotline.. dial free line.

sianz...

No comments: