Saturday, June 16, 2007

haaha.. I was out early on Friday.. hurray, it was so long since i left the office with my bag.. and it was still sunny.

My company has this "Live your Life" program.. where staff could go off at 1pm, for one day every mth. Cool huh? I simply lurv it.. heehe

I went off at 1pm on Friday.. went to the salon. Got my hair cut and done... and went to Bugis and waited for the gals to arrive.

We had dinner at Swensens.. its been a long time since we last had dinner thr.. we had ice cream too! yummy.. Stick Chewy chocolate.. and mango madness..

During dinner, I heard some news abt one of their poly friend.. funny as they tried to matchmake us. Can't imagine too...but I guess they are right, I have the tendency to push ppl away when they come too close. Guess i always have a barrier or protective shield ard myself..

We went to the arcade to kill time. Haaha.. funnny huh? Ppl at our age still go to the arcade. But nevermind abt the stares.. we still enjoyed ourselves. Jin and Dot went to play the 'shoot the baddies' game.. while I was screaming and shouting my head off. Telling them to shield themselves from the bullets and bombs.. hahaa! Den we played some funny hit the machine game.. and also the game where we had to spot the difference. Had fun!

Miss the good old days man... and I'm looking forward to Oct when we'll make our trip to Australia. Or maybe if its just the 3 of us.. we chld go somewhr else. heehe...

Its time to party! =)

No comments: